Black Tie Ski Rentals operates Whistler’s newest boutique ski and board rental store. Conveniently located in Le Chamois Hotel steps away from the Wizard Chair, right at the base of Blackcomb Mountain. Well positioned to serve guests of surrounding hotels such as the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, the Four Seasons Hotel & Residences, Glacier Lodge, and the surrounding Upper Village/Benchlands Area. Our Le Chamois store is located on the free Upper Village Shuttle bus route and on most hotel shuttle bus routes.
Since 2005, Black Tie Ski Rentals of Whistler has been delivering a superior level of service to guests in the comfort of their living rooms. Now we invite you to step into our living room and experience the Black Tie difference. Our spacious store is furnished in the style of a luxurious ski chalet and a range of soft goods from brands like Scott, Spy, Sandbox, Celtek and Ibex are available to purchase. Both our Performance and Premium (Demo) ski packages are available to rent from this location, along with a range of K2 boards and junior skis!
- Make a reservation: Use our simple booking tool to make a reservation. If you like, you can reserve a fitting lounge at a time that is convenient for you – avoid the lines!
- Fitting – Our certified rental technicians will custom fit you with the latest ski and board equipment based on your rental package, ability level, and the current conditions. Our store is fully stocked with the latest and greatest skis and boards from Whistler’s largest range of ski manufacturers.
- Slope Side Assistance – Drop into our store at any time should you need assistance with your equipment or call us and our ski technicians can meet you at a time and place that is convenient for you.
- Slope Side Storage – Store your street shoes with us while you enjoy your day on the slopes. At the end of the day, leave your boots on our high-tech boot dryer and your skis with our rental technicians. We’ll ensure your skis are in tip-top shape for the next day and that your boots are nice and dry!
- Return at your leisure – Once you are done with your equipment, experience the convenience of later opening hours than any other store in the Upper Village. Drop your gear with us anytime before 9pm on your last day of skiing.
Use our unique fitting lounge reservation feature and ensure you never wait in line at a ski shop again!